A large, bright space with a sprung maple floor, spotlights. Ideal for conferences, training events and parties.
- Size: 1000 sq feet
- Seats: 100 theatre style/175 standing function
- Features: Two flipchart stands, staging blocks/white-board/wall-mounted screen for projection/ Wall exhibition boards, Induction Loop
meeting room 1
A carpeted room off the main foyer suitable for small meetings or as a breakout room in conjunction with the Conference Hall. Door access to Meeting Room 2.
- Size: 275 sq feet
- Seats: 12 boardroom style
- Features: flipchart stand / whiteboard / fixed screen for projection
meeting room 2
A carpeted room suitable for small meetings or as a breakout room. Door access to Meeting Room 1.
- Size: 175 sq feet
- Seats: 8 boardroom style +5 informally
- Features: flipchart stand / white wall for projection
meeting room 3
A light and airy space with a stripped pine floor, featuring stone archways recycled from Reading Abbey hence, it has also come to be known as ‘The Stones Room’. It is suitable for meetings, training or as a breakout room. Door access to the Conference Hall.
- Size: 375 sq feet
- Seats: 20 boardroom style/30 theatre style
- Features: flipchartstand/white wall for projection click for large size
Our Global Cafe is available for private hire from 10am to 11pm on Mondays for social gatherings, AGMs, wakes etc. Bar staff are included and hot and cold drinks are available to buy.
- Size: 1000 sq feet
- Maximum licensed capacity: 90 people
- A foyer reception area with a licensed bar that can be booked for evening functions
- A small kitchen which can be booked for preparing refreshments
- A babychanging unit in the disabled toilet
Bookable in advance, subject to availability. Hire charges apply:
- Flipchart pad and pens
- Overhead projector
- Digital projector and laptop
- Fax and photocopying in office hours
- Small PA for speakers
- Large and small tea urns with cups
We can provide fairly traded tea, coffee, juice and biscuits for your meeting.
We aim to make our facilities accessible to all. All rooms are on ground floor level and are accessible to wheelchair users. The main entrance, Meeting Rooms One and Three and the Conference Hall have automated doors.
There is a designated disabled parking bay at the rear of the building and a disabled toilet in the foyer.
The conference hall has an induction loop installed, and we also have a portable induction loop for use in our smaller rooms, available on request subject to availability.