|tuesday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|wednesday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|thursday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|friday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|saturday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|sunday:||10:00 - 18:00|
SHOP SAFELY @ the world shop
We’ve missed you and are looking forward to welcoming you back. The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our priority, so we’re doing all we can to help keep our community safe. Here are some of the measures we’ve put in place:
- Hand Sanitiser - Please use hand sanitiser when you enter. It is made by our friends at Oxford Artisan Distillery to the World Health Organisation’s formula.
- Face Masks - Please cover your face inside our shop.
- Social Distancing - Please stay at least 1 metre from others in the shop so you can browse safely.
- Shop Alone If You Can - At busy times we may need to limit the numbers. Children under 12 must be accompanied.
- Contactless - For hygiene reasons we prefer contactless payments.
- Continuous Cleaning - For your peace of mind our teams will be cleaning throughout the day, especially high-touch surfaces.
Volunteer at the world shop
We're always aiming to provide a great shopping experience for our customers, and we couldn't do it without our hard-working staff and volunteers.
world shop returns policy
We would like to be able to offer cash refunds for unsuitable purchases but as a small independent charity we are not in a position to do so. We are happy to exchange the product or issue a credit note as long as the item is returned in its original condition and suitable for re-sale. You must provide proof of purchase with an itemised till receipt. We cannot exchange earrings in the interest of hygiene.
refunds for faulty goods
If your product is faulty you are entitled to return the item for a refund, exchange or credit note as long as the return is made within 30 days. You must provide proof of purchase with an itemised till receipt. If you have any queries about the above please speak to the Shop Co-ordinator.